About Robert Brock
I practised as a chiropractor for over 25 years and am trained and fully insured to treat people and animals. As I now only work part time I withdrew from the GCC register and am now a McTimoney spinal therapist.
I was trained as a McTimoney chiropractor and then went on to study Advanced Soft Tissue Manipulation with Leon Chaitow at the University of Westminster. Other techniques that I use include Afferent Input Muscle Testing, Bowen Therapy, Neurostructural Integration Technique (Advanced Bowen), and Neuromuscular Re-education (NMR) which is very intensive form of massage.
“Robert quickly identified the weaknesses causing the injuries and effectively solved the problem”
— Louise Sutherland, Farnham
Why Robert Brock?
I use a combination of spinal manipulation and soft tissue techniques for a holistic approach that helps to identify the core issue, relax muscle tension and encourage blood flow and healing.
- Over 25 years experience
- A comprehensive but gentle approach creating long term solutions
- Prevent time off work and further injury with real solutions
- Resolve sports related issues so you can enjoy life.
- Treatments for Pregnancy to help make the process harmonious
- Treatments for children to prevent issues in later life
- Solutions for chronic pain or debilitating body concerns
- Treatments for pets & animals to keep them happy and active
Where Are We
Our Beautiful Location
I am currently operating from the Smithy Clinic in Wiltshire and Balanced back to Health in Elstead.Contact Us →